Writing a competitive proposal will transform your funding and empower your organization to do with more.
How do you make your application stand out in a sea of other applicants?
We tell your story in a clear and precise matter that all the funder remembers is how much your application impressed them.
1. Having a clearly defined program
2. Writing a compelling story
3. Appealing to the needs of the funder
4. Using qualitative and quantitative data to demonstrate community need
5. Keeping the reviewer engaged
6. Effectively telling your impact story and explain how you will achieve future success
7. Demonstrate why your organization is the best one for the job
8. Knowing your metrics of success
Now, this is the exciting part.
We act as an extension of your team and get to know your organization inside and out. We want to learn your story and how you impact the community. After we conduct specific research tailored to your organization, carefully craft your proposal, and submit it to the funder, the only thing left for the funder to do is mail the check- to your organization.
All done? Go back to learn more about Phase II of our process here.
Want to learn more?
Schedule your free consultation today:
Check out these articles to learn more about Grant Writing: